Don’t worry about inconvenient bathroom ‘situations’ anymore – our portable camp toilets are here to the rescue!
Going on a camping trip is one of the best ways to spend your free time.
Spending time exploring the wilderness and reconnecting with nature helps us gain experiences we wouldn’t have otherwise had if we just chose to stay home during our free time.
But we can’t forget…
When we’re planning an outdoor adventure, one of the first things to cross your mind might well be the bathroom situation.
Unlike in a hotel…
You won’t always have access to a toilet to do your business. And we know that going commando in the wilderness isn’t the best idea.
And that’s where portable camping toilets come in!
With portable toilets for camping…
…you won’t have to worry about your bathroom situation anymore! Wherever you are – you can use them to do your business, neatly and cleanly.
If you’re still on the fence about which portable toilet you should get, worry not!
We searched the market and rounded up ten of the best portable toilets. Read through and discover:
- The ten best portable camping toilets,
- Their specifications, pros, and cons,
- Which one is the most affordable, most durable, etc.,
- And lots more…
The bathroom situation has always been a concern for a lot of people when going camping.
It’s truly a valid concern.
After all, when you’re in the wilderness…
…the only option you may have if the camping grounds do not have a public toilet is to do your business behind a bush.
And that’s not always safe. You never know what might be lurking around, especially at night.
If you camp frequently, a portable toilet is definitely a good investment. You may be confused about where to start with all the available options, but don’t worry – we got you!
Scroll away to find the best portable toilet for you.
SECTION 2: Best Portable Toilet For Camping
Best Durable Portable Toilet For Camping – Editor’s Choice Award
Camping Brothers Outdoor Portable Toilet
- Easy to clean
- Does not leak
- Does not smell
- Comes with a carry bag
- Sits low
- Short spout
This portable toilet from the Camping Brothers assures you a stress-free camping experience. Whether you’re just spending a night or more in the wilderness, this beauty has your back, which is why it’s our Editor’s Choice.
This porta potty has a large tank capacity, a 3.2 gallon-capacity for the freshwater tank, and a 5.3-gallon capacity for the waste tank. This means you won’t have to keep refilling this toilet frequently. Filling it up to its capacity can allow you 50+ flushes.
You might be thinking…
With the large capacity of the waste tank, won’t there be a foul odor coming from the toilet if left after a few hours or days? We’re happy to say that we find no odor or leaks from this toilet.
And when you can dispose of the contents of the waste tank…
You simply have to detach the freshwater tank from the waste tank. Then, you can pour out the contents of your waste tank in the proper disposal area. We wish the opening of the waste tank is longer, like the other toilets on this list, for easier disposal of the sewage water.
Oh, we can’t forget…
Out of the box, this toilet is ready to use. You just need to snap the fresh water tank to the waste tank – no other tubes or connecting pieces are needed.
This toilet comes with a carry bag, so you can easily carry it as you walk around and get to the camping grounds. And in the event you find yourself having to go to the toilet urgently, you don’t even need to take this toilet out of its carrying bag – just unzip the top and side zippers, and you do your business.
Best Budget Portable Toilet For Camping – Best Value Award
Camco 41541 Portable Travel Toilet
- Has a slide valve that prevents odor and leakage
- Does not spray water when flushing
- Has integrated handles for easy carrying
- Waste tank screws shut tightly
- Waste tank is relatively heavy
- Short spout
Make your camping trips more comfortable without breaking the bank. With this portable toilet from Camco, you’re definitely getting the Best Value.
Like our Editor’s Choice, this portable toilet has a waste tank that can hold up to 5.3 gallons. They only differ in terms of the freshwater tank capacity – this one holds slightly less than our Editor’s Choice, only having 2.5 gallons of fresh water tank capacity.
You’re getting a good number of flushes before you have to refill the freshwater tank with this toilet.
Like our Editor’s Choice, this toilet’s large waste tank means you can keep using it for a couple of days before it becomes necessary to dispose of the sewage content.
You don’t have to worry about water spraying toward you when you flush this toilet.
Speaking of the waste tank…
Thanks to this toilet’s slide valve, even if you place this portable toilet inside your tent, you don’t have to worry about any foul odor or leakages happening. The opening of the waste tank, which is used when disposing of its contents, also screws shut tightly, so you’re assured this toilet won’t make any mess wherever you choose to put it.
Unlike our Editor’s Choice…
This porta potty does not come with a carry bag, but it does have integrated handles so you can easily transport it.
Best Easy To Clean Portable Toilet For Camping – Top Pick Award
DOMETIC 301097606 Portable Toilet
- Latching lid
- Prismatic tank indicator
- Has a full-sized seat
- Has a long discharge spout
- Push-button flush mechanism
- Doesn’t emit foul odor or leak even after usage
- Relatively pricey
- Relatively heavy
With this portable toilet, do your business even in the comfort of your tent. It’s got everything you need in a portable toilet, so it’s no surprise it’s our Top Pick!
Right off the bat…
This portable toilet has a full-sized seat, so you can sit on it and do your business in comfort. Moreover, it has a latching lid, so you can have the lid closed even when you’re carrying this toilet to your camping grounds.
Flushing is a breeze with this toilet. You simply need to push the button on the upper tank to flush. This toilet won’t give off a foul odor or leak when not in use. So, you don’t have to worry about transporting this around, even if it’s filled. You can also keep this toilet inside your tent.
And our favorite feature of this toilet…
Unlike our Editor’s Choice and Best Value, this portable toilet has a prismatic tank indicator for the waste tank. This nifty feature eliminates the guessing game when you have to empty out your waste tank.
If you’re only going for a one night camping trip, you may not even need to empty your waste tank outside. Thanks to this toilet’s 5-gallon waste tank capacity, you can just wait until you get home to dispose of the sewage content.
And when you’re cleaning up…
Unlike the previous toilets we reviewed, this toilet has an extra long spout. This allows for less messy disposal of the wastewater.
Best Versatile Portable Toilet For Camping
Porta Potti 92306 White Thetford Corp
- Has a home-like design
- Has a curved carrying handle
- Has a level indicator for both tanks
- Has an integrated tissue paper holder
- Has a rotating spout to prevent splashing or spillage
- Battery-operated flush
- No manual flush
- Relatively heavy
- Relatively pricey
Right out of the gate, this toilet’s price is a little steep, but its features may justify the price tag.
First things first…
This toilet has the largest freshwater tank capacity. You can load this tank with up to 4 gallons of water! Its waste tank has a 5-gallon capacity, which is not the largest on this list, but it’s still a significant amount.
Speaking of the tanks…
Like our Top Pick, this portable toilet has a level indicator, but this time it’s for both the fresh water and waste tank. This means you won’t have to guess whether it’s time for a water tank refill or if you need to dispose of the contents of your waste tank already. It’s a small but significant feature that enhances your camping experience.
Unlike the rest of the toilets in this review, this portable toilet from Thetford features a battery-operated flush. With this feature, flushing after using the toilet is a breeze
The most unique feature of this toilet? An integrated tissue paper holder! With this nifty feature, you can always keep a roll of toilet paper within reach.
These features truly make the Porta Potti 92306 suitable for camping and other outdoor activities. Especially if you’re going on a road trip, whether by the RV or your car, you can take this portable toilet, so you don’t have to wait for the next gas station to do your business.
Some cons we did find…
Aside from the pricey tag, we should tell you that this doesn’t have a manual flush, so be ready with 6 AA batteries (make sure to bring extras, just in case). Moreover, it is relatively heavier than the previously reviewed toilets.
Best Comfortable Portable Toilet For Camping
Cleanwaste Go Anywhere Complete Portable Toilet
- Comes with a portable toilet, privacy shelter, and fifteen waste kits, and a carrying bag
- Uses a gelling agent that breaks down and deodorizes waste
- Toilet has a carrying case that can also be used as the base for the toilet
- Easy assembly of toilet and tent
- Gives you privacy
- Relatively heavy
- Set-up may be cumbersome if you’ll be moving campsites often
This is the most unique toilet we have in this review. Unlike all the other toilets, this is a whole system you can set up outside your tent. It comes with a portable toilet, privacy shelter, fifteen waste kits, and a carrying backpack.
Right off the bat…
The main difference between CleanWaste’s portable toilet and the other toilets in this review is that with CleanWaste, you don’t need water for it to work.
So how does it work?
You simply take a piece of waste bag from the included waste kit, sprinkle the included Poo Powder® Gelling/Deodorizing Agent inside said waste bag, then secure it to the portable toilet. After this, it’s ready for use. CleanWaste’s Poo Powder® Gelling/Deodorizing Agent does the job of deodorizing and breaking down the waste. And yes, you can use this bag again. As stated above, it can hold up to 0.25 gallons of waste.
When it’s filled up…
Simply remove the filled waste bag, seal it and throw it away.
One of the things we like…
You can also use the waste bag with other portable toilets and non-working toilets. Cleanwaste assures you can even use this bag alone on the ground in urgent times.
As for the privacy shelter…
It’s a tent with a pop-up mechanism, so you can easily set it up and fold it close. The tent is floorless and has a height of about 5’3 ft. It’s roomy and has a zipper, so you can have privacy, even when you’re in the middle of the woods.
Some cons we found…
The whole system is relatively heavy, weighing over 18 lbs. But, thanks to its spacious carrying backpack, the whole system fits inside it like a dream, so it’s easier to transport. Still, if you will be moving around a lot, setting the toilet and tent up may be cumbersome, even if they are easy to set up and take down.
Best Pistol Flush Portable Toilet For Camping
SereneLife Outdoor Portable Toilet
- Comes with a carry bag
- Has a rotating spout for easier drainage of waste tank
- Has a wastewater tank indicator
- 3-way pistol flush
- Sits around the same height as a standard toilet
- Seat opening may be small for an average adult male
- Flimsy lid
- Water splashes when flushed
The SereneLife portable toilet shares a notable similarity with our Editor’s Choice– they both have the same freshwater tank and waste tank capacity.
This portable toilet has a large waste tank capacity, so if you’re going camping for a day or two, you can just wait to empty it and clean it at home.
When it comes to the flush mechanism…
The SereneLife portable toilet stands out from the others in this review with its pistol flush mechanism. This flush allows for a complete 360° cleaning of the toilet.
But we must say…
Water can spray towards you when you flush, so it’s recommended you shut the lid first before flushing the toilet.
In terms of comfort…
This toilet’s height is about the same as a standard toilet, so you won’t have difficulty sitting down and getting up from it.
As for the waste tank…
Just like our Top Pick, this portable toilet has a tank indicator, so you won’t have to estimate when is the right time to empty it out. Additionally, the waste tank has a long, rotating spout, so you can easily drain the sewage content and provide any splashback.
There are some cons, though…
Aside from the water splashing when you flush, we also find that this toilet’s seat opening may be too small for an average-sized adult. Moreover, it has a flimsy lid, so watch out for that.
Best Quality Portable Toilet For Camping
JAXPETY 2.6 Gallon Outdoor Portable Toilet
- Doesn’t leak
- Small and compact
- Easy to carry around
- Releases minimal odor
- Sits low to the ground
- Can release minimal, unpleasant odor
This portable toilet may be a mini, but don’t count it out.
This toilet is small and compact. It is also lightweight, making it easy to carry around, despite not coming with a carrying bag.
It’s a relatively small freshwater tank, and waste tank capacities make this fit for a solo traveler or if you’re traveling with another companion. This allows you to get more use out of a single set-up of this toilet (without disposing of the sewage while you’re on your trip).
When it comes to the waste tank…
It has a seal that prevents the tank from leaking and making a mess.
When you’ve used this toilet, it releases a minimal odor. The odor isn’t completely terrible, but you may want to set this up outside your tent if you’re sensitive. We also find that this toilet sits low to the ground.
Best Capacity Portable Toilet For Camping
Kohree Portable Toilet Camping
- Upgraded toilet seat
- Has a water level indicator
- Doesn’t leak
- Doesn’t smell
- Has two integrated handles for carrying
- Has a long, rotating spout for easier sewage disposal
With all the portable toilets in this review, Kohree takes the cake in terms of capacity.
It has the same freshwater capacity as our Editor’s Choice, but it has the largest waste tank capacity, with over 5.8 gallons. That’s an added 0.5 gallons of waste this tank can handle.
Kohree allows you to flush up to 90 times with its freshwater tank. This ensures you won’t be refilling this water tank that easily, saving you more time relaxing and enjoying nature.
In terms of comfort…
We love this toilet’s upgraded toilet seat. It’s bigger bowl design ensures you can comfortably answer Mother Nature’s calls, even in the middle of the woods.
And of course…
We can’t forget about this toilet’s wastewater level indicator. This nifty feature does the job for you and eliminates the guessing game of when it is time to clean the waste tank out. It also has a valve that prevents odor and leakages from happening.
This portable toilet features a piston flush system, providing a “T” coverage whenever you flush. This means your toilet gets clean, and everything gets flushed down the waste tank.
When it’s time to clean out your waste tank, you won’t have to worry about it being a hassle. Thanks to this toilet’s long rotating spout, you’re guaranteed splash-free sewage disposal.
Best Compact Portable Toilet For Camping
Thetford Porta Potti 550P MSD Portable Toilet
- Has water level indicator
- Has a removable seat cover
- Waste tank has a rotating pour-out spout
- Piston pump flush
- Has an ergonomic handle for easy transport
- Tips over easily
- Slightly narrow toilet seat
This may be a compact portable toilet, but don’t count it out – with its large fresh water and waste tank capacity, you’re bound to have a stress-free and mess-free camping trip.
This portable toilet from Thetford features a 4-gallon fresh water tank, which gives you about 50+ flushes. Moreover, it has a 5.5-gallon waste tank capacity, which is just 0,3 gallons less than the portable toilet we reviewed with the largest capacity from Khoree.
This means if you’re only camping for a few days, you might just need to wait to get home to empty and clean the waste tank.
This toilet’s waste tank has a level indicator like our Top Pick. This eliminates the guesswork when you have to drain out the waste tank. The waste tank also has a rotating pour-spout that guarantees a no-splashback experience when cleaning out the waste tank.
And when you’re packing up…
This toilet may not come with a carrying bag, but it has an ergonomic handle. This allows you to easily carry the toilet and transport it from one place to another.
Best Design Portable Toilet For Camping
Alpcour Portable Toilet
- Comes with a sprayer
- Piston flush mechanism
- Includes a carrying bag
- Has a rotating spout for easier sewage disposal
- Doesn’t leak and smell
- Has integrated handles
- Liquid doesn’t completely drain
- Rocks back and forth
This toilet features heavy-duty fresh water and waste tanks right off the bat. With a 3.2 and 5.3 gallons capacity, you’re bound to have a stress-free and mess-free camping experience.
The large freshwater capacity allows you 50+ flushes, which can already be good for the duration of your entire trip.
Speaking of flushes…
This toilet has a piston flush mechanism. This means water pumps rapidly to the toilet bowl, guaranteeing ultimate cleanliness in every flush.
This toilet also comes with a sprayer you can hook with your freshwater tank. You can spray your toilet down for that added clean factor with this.
With this toilet, you won’t have to worry about unpleasant odor and leakages, thanks to this toilet’s anti-leak drain valve. You can even keep it inside your tent with no problem.
A nifty feature we enjoy…
This toilet’s waste tank has a level indicator, knowing when to dispose of the sewage contents. Additionally, the waste tank has a rotating spout that allows you to safely and hygienically clean out the waste tank.
This toilet comes with a carry bag to easily carry this toilet around when you have to move or go back to your car.
Section 3: Why Trust Us?
Going on a camping trip is one of the best outdoor activities.
You get to unplug from your busy city life while reconnecting with nature when you go camping.
A lot of people may be hesitant to go camping because of the bathroom situation. Not everyone can do their business out in the woods, behind a bush.
And the sad thing is…
They miss a lot of experiences because they are hesitant to go camping.
But that’s why…
Portable camping toilets are a must-have for novice and expert campers alike. They just make your camping experience easier and more comfortable.
We understand your hesitation in getting a portable toilet for camping. You might be intimidated by all the options available on the market, or you just don’t know where to start looking.
And that’s what we’re here for…
We did the research and work for you. We subjected a lot of portable toilets to several tests to find the best of the best.
This review is the culmination of those tests. We hope we were able to curate the list that helps you find the perfect portable camping toilet for you.
Section 4: Buyers Guide: How To Choose The Best Portable Camping Toilet
What are the different types of portable camping toilets
- Bucket Toilet – As the name suggests, this toilet is just a bucket. This is the simplest one of all portable toilets.
- Collapsible/Folding Toilet – This type of portable toilet folds close. This review featured the ClearWaste Portable Toilet System, which includes a collapsible portable toilet and waste kits that you place in the toilet.
- Flushable Toilet – This is the most elaborate type of portable toilet because it includes a pumping system. This means this type of toilet uses water. It also has a waste collection tank. As mentioned above, the ClearWaste portable toilet is a collapsible type, and the rest of the toilets in this review are flushable toilets.
Features to look out for in a portable camping toilet
- Waste Tank Collection System – Since the portable toilets we reviewed are all self-contained (not connected to pipes), they all have a waste collection system. The flushable toilets we reviewed all have a waste tank. The waste tank collects the waste you generate after using the toilet. Different toilets have different waste tank capacities.
- Bag Collection System – As previously mentioned, the ClearWaste portable toilet we reviewed is a collapsible type, so it doesn’t have a pumping system and waste tank. Instead, you use a waste bag (in ClearWaste’s case, they have a gelling agent that deodorizes and breaks down waste) for waste collection. Fortunately for the ClearWater portable toilet and waste bags, you can use the waste bag several times, thanks to ClearWaste’s gelling agent. Once you’re done using the waste bag, you can seal it off and toss it in the trash.
- Waste Tank Seal – This is another feature to look out for to prevent your portable toilet from smelling and leaking. Fortunately, most portable toilets nowadays have a seal/valve to ensure this.
Product and specifications explained
- Fresh Water Tank – Freshwater tanks hold the water you use for flushing the toilet. The bigger the tank capacity, the more water it can hold and the more flushes you can use when you do your business. For instance, our Editor’s Choice has a 3.2-gallon freshwater tank capacity, allowing 50+ flushes. A larger capacity also means you won’t run out of water for flushing immediately.
- Waste Tank – As mentioned above, the waste tank holds the generated waste you will dispose of later. Like the freshwater tank, the bigger the tank capacity, the more waste it can hold. This means you won’t have to dispose of the sewage content frequently. This is important because you don’t always have access to the proper disposal site for waste, and you can’t simply dump it anywhere – it’s against the law.
Supported weight – This is an important specification to look out for. You don’t want to use a toilet that won’t support your weight. Fortunately, all of the toilets we reviewed support big weight capacities, so anyone can use them with the peace of mind that they will not break easily.
These are things to consider
- Waste Tank Spout – This is important because you’ll want your waste tank cleaning process to go as smoothly as possible. We don’t want any splashbacks to happen, right? That’s why it’s important to check what kind of waste tank spout your toilet has. It’s preferable to have one with a long, rotating spout so you can adjust it easily. Our Top Pick has this type of spout.
- Flush system – This is another thing to consider. You don’t want to get a toilet that won’t flush correctly, right? It diminishes the purpose of your portable toilet. So, when you’re still checking out different models and brands, check for their flush system.
- Toilet Seat Opening – You can’t go to the toilet if you find it too narrow. That’s why you must check out the dimensions of the toilet and its toilet seat to guarantee that it can accommodate you. Fortunately, if you want to be sure, there are portable toilets with big seats, almost like your regular bathroom toilet.
- Level Indicator – Not all flushable toilets have this feature, but we reviewed several toilets. This is generally found in waste tanks, so you don’t have to guess when is the right time to drain out and dispose of the sewage in your waste tank.
- Freshwater tank – This tank is the upper tank in a detachable toilet. It holds the water you use for flushing. You can fill it up to a certain capacity, and when it runs out, you have to refill it with water again for the toilet to be functional.
- Waste Tank – This is the bottom tank. It holds the waste you generate. You can fill it up to a certain capacity, like the freshwater tank.
- Piston Flush – in this type of flush, high velocity water flows directly from the water supply to the toilet bowl. This ensures that the entire bowl is cleaned as you flush.
Best Portable Camping Toilets Top Tip(s)
Here are some top tips to keep in mind when looking for a portable camping toilet!
- Decide what type of portable toilet you’d like. Keep in mind that the type of portable toilet corresponds to their waste disposal system – flushable toilets have a waste tank, and collapsible toilets rely on waste bags for the disposal.
- Determine if you want large capacity waste and freshwater tanks. Portable toilets with large tanks will generally be heavier, but they offer more convenience to you since you won’t have to refill them as much, and you may even wait to get home and drain it if possible.
- When it comes to privacy, you can purchase privacy shelters/tents where you can station your portable toilet. Or, if you want a toilet with a privacy shelter already, you can opt for the CleanWaste Toilet System.
- Check if the toilet you’re eying is easy to use. Most flushable portable toilets nowadays come functional right out of the box. You just clip the tanks on top of one another, with the freshwater tank on top.
- Consider the weight of the toilet. You can’t use a portable toilet if you can’t carry it to the camping grounds from your car. So, pick a toilet that you can carry and has a carrying case or attached handles so you won’t stress over transporting it.
Section 5: FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Q – How do I choose a camping toilet?
A – You have to determine your needs and comfort level first. Are you comfortable with a simple bucket and waste bag as your toilet? Or would you prefer a flushable type with a pump and waste tank collection system? There isn’t a “best” option – it all boils down to what you are most comfortable with.
Q – Do portable camping toilets smell?
A Most portable camping toilets have valves that prevent the smell from seeping out of the waste tank, but if you want to be sure, you can use toilet chemicals and deodorizers to prevent the toilet from getting smelly.
Q – What chemical is used in portable toilets?
A Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-based cleaners are often used in portable toilets because they get the job done well. They break down waste, kill germs, and remove odors. Still, there are non-formaldehyde chemicals and non-formaldehyde based cleaners that you can use which are just as effective. Blue or green chemicals are usually used in portable toilets to break down waste and minimize odor.
Section 6: Our Analysis, Comparisons & Test Results
Value for Money
Portable camping toilets come at a variety of price points.
Some are expensive, and some are priced affordably. But it doesn’t mean that the most expensive option will always be better.
Keep in mind…
The best option for you is the one that will suit your needs and comfort you the best.
If you’re working on a budget and want a flushable portable toilet with a large waste tank capacity, our Best Value from Camco is the one for you. It scores the highest in this criteria because you get a quality portable toilet at an affordable price point.
Weight & Compactness
This is an important criterion to consider when choosing a portable camping toilet.
When camping, you’re already carrying a lot of things with you, and you don’t want to lug around a heavy toilet that is difficult to carry around.
Our Editor’s Choice from Camping Brothers Outdoors and the Kohree Portable Toilet scored the highest in terms of this criteria.
They may not be the lightest toilets in this review, but they are compact and easy to carry around. Our Editor’s Choice comes with a carry bag that doesn’t even need to be removed so you can use the toilet. Meanwhile, the Kohree Portable Toilet has integrated handles that make it easy to transport.
Cleaning & Maintenance
This is another important thing to consider when you’re on the hunt for a portable toilet, especially the flushable types.
You can’t simply throw away your sewage anywhere!
And as much as possible, you want your clean-up process to be as less of a hassle as possible.
Our Top Pick from DOMETIC is the easiest portable toilet to clean, thanks to its long spout.
You won’t have to deal with splashbacks while emptying the contents of your waste tank.
In terms of tank capacity, we should both consider the fresh water tank and the waste tank.
Our Editor’s Choice, the SereneLife Outdoor Portable Toilet, and the Alpcour Portable Toilet share similar freshwater tank and waste tank capacities.
But…The Kohree Portable Camping Toilet takes the cake for the largest waste tank capacity, with 5.8 gallons.
Workmanship & Durability
Durability is an important criterion to look out for when buying a portable toilet.
Portable toilets are an investment, so we need to choose the one that will last us a long time.
All of the toilets we reviewed were good quality and durable.
Our Editor’s Choice scored the highest for overall quality workmanship and durability.
But if you’re looking for a toilet that can support a great weight capacity…
…then check out the Cleanwaste Go Anywhere Complete Portable Toilet. This system includes a collapsible toilet that can hold up to 500 lbs.
The only downside is this is not a flushable toilet.
Our Final Verdict: Best Portable Toilet For Camping
We’re almost to the finish!
We’ve encountered a lot of toilets along the way, but we hope you’re still with us.
Below is a table summarizing the final marks for each portable toilet we reviewed.
You know the truth is…
We can’t always have everything. The same goes for portable toilets – each has its unique features that make them stand out.
And the best part?
It’s up to you to decide which you think will benefit you the most.
Conclusion: Best Portable Toilet For Camping
So… have you picked a porta potty yet?
Here are our two cents…
You can’t go wrong with going for our Editor’s Choice by Camping Brothers Outdoor. It has large tank capacities but is compact enough that you won’t have difficulties carrying it around.
But of course…
If that’s not what you’re looking for, then our Top Pick by DOMETIC might be up your alley instead. It has a full-sized seat, and the waste tank has a long spout for easier sewage disposal.
If you’re working with a budget, then fear not – our Best Value has your back. It’s affordable yet has a similar waste tank capacity to our Editor’s Choice.
We hope you got enough information from this guide and that you are ready to purchase your portable toilet now.
You see, at the end of the day…
Whichever portable camping toilet you choose – choose the one that best suits your needs and comfort level.
You’ll be comfortable on your camping trip when you have a toilet that you know meets your needs. With all that said and done, we’ll see you at the camping grounds – the s’more the merrier, right?